I try to migrate my database from Parse.com on AWS with Mongodb Cloud
Manager, and I'm definitely stuck with the SSL configuration. Is there a
documentation that shows you how to configure your replicat set with the
"Cloud Manager" to use your domain name and your generated SSL?
Le jeudi 14 avril 2016 22:35:18 UTC+2, EM a écrit :
I deployed a replica set on AWS with Cloud Manager with three mongodb
On AWS, each EC2 instance has a public domain name and a public IP like
- ec2-d1-c1-b1-a1.compute-1.amazonaws.com points to IP1
- ec2-d2-c2-b2-a2.compute-2.amazonaws.com points to IP2
- ec2-d3-c3-b3-a3.compute-3.amazonaws.com points to IP3
When I look into the Cloud Manager, the hotnames of my server are:
- mdb-0.group-name.1234.mongodbdns.com points to IP1
- mdb-1.group-name.1234.mongodbdns.com points to IP2
- mdb-2.group-name.1234.mongodbdns.com points to IP3
I own a domain name like example.com, and I want to generate an SSL
certificate for this domain to configure SSL on mongodb. But this
certificate will be generated for an *example.com <http://example.com>*
domain name, and not **.**mongodbdns.com <http://mongodbdns.com>*. Where,
into the Cloud Manager, should I specify to use my own domain names **.example.com
<http://example.com>* instead of **.**mongodbdns.com
Should I also use an Elastic IP for each EC2 instances, and let my domain
names **.example.com <http://example.com> *point to them?
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mongodb-user"