I am trying to get the mongodb c++ legacy driver running.
Here are some facts:
1. I am working with Visual Studio 2013.
2. I have installed a pre built boost Windows binary
(boost_1_55_0-msvc-12.0-32.exe). The boost library is working and the
folder path is specified in visual studio.
3. I have installed mongodb (version 3.2) and it is working fine. I can
access my mongo database from the shell.
4. I have installed the mongoDB driver using the following commands:
All the library files are in the appropriate folders and the libraries
paths are specified in visual studio.
5. I can load the mongo db header
without an error.
6. If I try
I get the following error message:
'The program can't start because mongocllient-gd.dll is missing from your
computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.'
Does anybody know what is going on here? Why can I load the dbclient but
not initialize the client?
Thanks for your help in advance!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mongodb-user"