I deleted my old post and I'm trying again -- without all the irrelevant
stuff this time...
I'm looking for a way to integrate Excel and MongoDB. Specifically, I'd
like to read a MongoDB database and display some of the data in spreadsheet
form. Then I want to make changes to the spreadsheet and update MongoDB.
What would be the best way for me to do this, as a person with very weak
My best option right now is to do the following:
1. Run MongoChef and connect to our database
2. Export a collection to a .json file
3. Use Excel VBA code to parse the .json file into a spreadsheet
4. Make changes to the data on the spreadsheet
5. Save the spreadsheet as a .json file
6. Use MongoChef to Import the .json file into the database
I can make all of that work, but it's obviously NOT ideal. Any other
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mongodb-user"