where anotherObject is not mapped to a MongoDb Collection I get an access
to the database everytime I try to read from anotherObject.SomeProperty,
which gives me a huge performance hit.
Could you please answer the following:
- How do you observe the “access to the database” every time you read
- How do you measure the performance hit ?
- What is the value type of SomeProperty ? i.e. is it another object ?
- Could you provide example mapping of the classes ?
- Which version of MongoDB C# driver
<https://docs.mongodb.com/ecosystem/drivers/csharp/> are you using ?
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mongodb-user"